Meet Grayboe’s stocks. We manufacture all of our stocks to the highest standards using our own proprietary production methods and formulations. Each is a masterpiece of art and utility with ergonomics meeting quality materials.
Scroll down to see details for each of the unique stocks we offer.
The Renegade uses a beavertail forearm that is wider and flatter than most stocks making it suitable for the bench shooter or for real world tactical deployment. Action and barrel sit lower for enhanced stability and control. The Renegade uses a trim pistol grip, helping the shooter to maintain steady rearward pressure and keeping the butt more solidly “in the pocket”. The dual purpose butt hook is fully functional for either riding sandbags or controlling the rifle with the non-trigger hand. The Renegade weighs 3.75 pounds and is ambidextrous.
- Remington 700 Long Action BDL, Varmint/Sendero Barrel
- Remington 700 Long Action DBM, Varmint/Sendero Barrel
- Remington 700 Short Action BDL, Varmint/Sendero Barrel
- Remington 700 Short Action DBM, Varmint/Sendero Barrel
Barrels that will fit with the 1” finished cylinder:
- Remington Varmint/Sendero
- Pac Nor Varmint/Sendero
- Walther #2260
- Rock Creek Varmint
- Lilja Rem Varmint
- Shilen Rem Varmint
- Krieger Varmint
The Outlander is our traditional hunting stock. With a straight comb and traditional swooped back pistol grip, it feels like an old friend. The Outlander is light and sleek for easy and efficient field carry. The slightly oversized fore end will accommodate up to a #5 barrel contour. The Outlander weighs 2.5 pounds and is ambidextrous. Currently supports Remington 700 long action with BDL floorplate and sporter and magnum barrel contours.
The Terrain fully addresses the essence of a streamlined and minimalistic rifle stock design. Its smooth and classic lines make it a natural handling and intuitively pointing stock ideal for hunting or range use. The stock incorporates a comfortable vertical hunting style grip merged with a classic and time tested raised cheek comb, this along with its ergonomic fore end design make it a truly transitional stock, adaptable to a variety of needs. The Terrain comes standard with 3 flush cups for easy sling mounting and two front stud which can be replaced with a Picatinny rail if desired. The new concept design is an original Grayboe design.
- Remington 700 Long Action BDL, Magnum/Sporter Contour
- Remington 700 Long Action DBM, Magnum/Sporter Contour
- Remington 700 Short Action BDL, Magnum/Sporter Contour
- Remington 700 Short Action DBM, Magnum/Sporter Contour
- Remington 700 Long Action BDL, Varmint Contour
- Remington 700 Long Action DBM, Varmint Contour
- Remington 700 Short Action BDL, Varmint Contour
- Remington 700 Short Action DBM, Varmint Contour
All finishes listed are available on all Grayboe stocks